Wednesday, July 2, 2014

I Was Awarded The Awesome Doll Blog Award!!!



I was awarded by Liberty Rain California Harmony Dolls! Thank you, Liberty :D Here's her questions:



1. Who was your first doll? I'm not sure who my first doll was, but my first 18 inch was my A Life Of Faith doll, Millie, and my first American Girl Doll was Felicity :) 

2. Do you want another doll, or do you have your hands full with the one you have?
I have a lot, but there are a few dolls I really want! (see below)

3. Do If you want another doll, which one(s)? 
I'd really like to make a custom doll, and I want to get Ivy before she retires! 

4. What's your favorite color?

Pink! I absolutely looooove pink! 

5. Are you a dog person or a cat person? 

I love kitties so much! I even posted about my cat, Sapphire, visiting with Molly *here*

6. Do you prefer American Girl dolls or Barbie Dolls? 

American Girls all the way! 

7. Frozen or Tangled

I can't choose! I love both! But I  especially enjoy reading a blog about a certain Rapunzel doll ;) 

8. What is your favorite season and why?

Winter is my favorite, because I looooove snow and sledding! Plus snow is so fun to take doll pictures in ;)

9. How many dolls total do you have?

Adding in all the doll brands I own, I have 15! 

10. How old is too old for dolls?

Never too old!




I nominate: 





My questions for my three nominees: 

1. Who was your first doll? 
2. Do you want another doll, and if so, who doll would you choose?
3. Are you a dog person or a cat person? 
4. Do you like custom dolls?
5. What inspired you to start blogging?
6. Snow or sand? 
7. Which smiley face do you use most when you type?
8. Are you Mom, caretaker, sister, or roommate to your dolls?
9. Cherry or Apple pie?
10. Do your dolls know that they are dolls? 


8 comments:

  1. Thanks, I'll do a video for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome, Claire M. :D I can't wait to see the video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nominating me! Your answers are interesting too. I will answer the questions on my Google+, which is Hannah AGTime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome, AGDTIME :D I read your answers they were great! Thanks for liking my answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I didn't know there was awards on here. AWESOME!

    Loved your answers :)

    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Allison Ballenger, I'm glad you liked my answers :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I didn't know you have Millie! You should have her in posts! I love ALOF dolls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't worry, Christian Homeschooler, I'll be posting about her very soon ;) Except she'll be called Anna on here, I decided to rename her because I thought the name Anna fit my Millie doll better :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.