Thursday, June 26, 2014

The New Release Is Here!

The new release is here! This morning, I checked AG's site, to see if the new releases where here. I was especially wanting to see #61, because during the leaks, I fell in love with her. Sure enough, she was there! 


Plus a couple of items for Isabelle:





But the rest is MyAG:

































this is what caught my attention: 


all of the new pet clothes had that, and on another pet set they mention the new pets have a magnetic mouth!



























And then Bitty Twin items:







And then Bitty Baby:











And books:






Plus, they must be adding #61 to the create-your-doll, because this is how the MyAG homepage looks:



instead of how it looked a few days ago when I did my post about  how to do something fun on AG's site






What do you think of the new release? What is your favorite item in the release? 





2 comments:

  1. EEEEEEEEK I wish that karate outfit fit me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That karate outfit too adorable to pass up, maybe with a little pinning in some areas, it might fit ;) Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.