Monday, June 9, 2014

Marvelous Monday: June 9

I love Doll Diaries' Picks Of The Week posts, so I decided to make my own version of it here on Oh My Dollies: Marvelous Monday! I'm going to choose 5-7 of other doll bloggers marvelous posts last week :) 


 Meghan from Girly Doll Type is also a Spring Fashion Design Challenge contestant! I love her post this week featuring her adorable dress this week! Check it out  *HERE*!


Christian Homeschooler from Treasured Friendships With A Flair posted Part 2 from her dolls' adventures at Camp Doll Diaries! Her camp set up is adorable! Check it out  *HERE*!

 

Abigail, Anne, and Lanie from The Dazzling Dollies posted another Fashion Friday last week! I'm sure Abigail, Anne, and Lanie would love it if you sent in an outfit this week :D Check it out  *HERE*!


Hannah from AGDTime Blog posted a great room tour led by Rebecca! I love how she set up her doll room :) Check it out  *HERE*!


Tess and Maggie from Jane Austen & Unicorns is back and better than ever! I love Tess's tour of the dolls' new rooms, the room set ups are completely adorable! Check it out  *HERE*!


If you are featured in Marvelous Monday and would like a Marvelous Monday blog button, copy and paste the code from the grab box under the Marvelous Monday blog button on my sidebar :)











4 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my post! Marvelous Monday is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, AGDTIME :D Thanks for liking my idea!

    Oops, thedazzlingdollies, I accidentally deleted your comment :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I am so glad you like my blog!
    Of all your picks, I had already read them all[I follow all those blogs. :)], except for the last one. And of course, I looked at the blog and I really like it! :) I just love the doll in your picks picture. She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome, treasuredfriendshipswithaflair! I'm glad you discovered another a doll blog to read :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.