Monday, June 30, 2014

Marvelous Monday: June 30



Today is Marvelous Monday, and I have some great posts to share with you :) 


Claire and Elizabeth from Carrot And Claire wrote another adorable Elizabeth Wears post this week! I just love her swimsuit :) Check it out *HERE*!




Maria from My Simple Sweet Houses posted about her great 12-inch doll scale version of the Bouquet Bed from AG's new release! It turned out so amazing! Check out Part One and Part Two *HERE* and *HERE*!


 

Dollypics547 from AG For Everyone posted some great tips on how to identify a real AG doll and real Girl Of The Year dolls from a fakes. Check out her awesome post *HERE*!


Rhonda from Living A Doll's Life posted her adorable pictures of Kit riding her bike with some great ideas on how to decorate your own dolls' bikes and scooters with patriotic decor! Check it out *HERE*!


Lanie, from The Dazzling Dollies posted another Fashion Friday this week and Oh My Dollies was featured! I just love everyone's pictures :D Check it out *HERE*!




If you were featured in Marvelous Monday and would like a Marvelous Monday blog button, find that blog button on my sidebar and copy and paste the code onto your blog :) 


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for including my post!

    ~Elizabeth :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Thanks so much for featuring me! You are one of my favorite doll blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've very welcome, Maria :D Thank you sooooo much, you're one of my favorite doll blogs, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.