Monday, June 23, 2014

Marvelous Monday: June 23

Today is Marvelous Monday, and I have some great posts to share with you :) 


Rapunzel from Rapunzel's Journal is having a tea party with her chameleon, Pascal! Check out her hilarious photostory  *HERE*!


Amaya and Mckenna from Fun With AG Fan posted a craft on how to make doll-sized Pop-Tarts! They turned out so realistic, I love them :) Check it out  *HERE*!


Carli from American Girl Northwest posted the finale to her Cabin Yakama photostory series! I just love how it ends :) Check it out *HERE*!


 Jeneca Rose from Vinyl ★ Girls posted her adorable photoshoot with Mia this week! Check it out *HERE*


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting my craft! They are all great picks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Amaya :D Thanks for liking my picks!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.