Monday, June 16, 2014

Marvelous Monday: June 16

Today is Marvelous Monday, and I have a few great posts to share with you from the past week :) 


Mama Hen and Felicity from The Pony Tales Sisters added another adorable item to their Etsy shop! They repurposed a skirt into a dolly Maxi dress, what a great idea :) Check it out  *HERE*!


Pretty Lilly and Saige from Pretty Lilly An American Girl are making smoothies at their smoothie stand! Isn't that little sign on the front adorable? Check it out  *HERE*!


Clarisse from Clarisse's Closet posted about one of her adorable outfits this week! Check it out *HERE*!


All the girls from Tea Time With Melody Q posted about Kirsten's belated birthday! I just love how they set up her mini party :) Check it out  *HERE*!


Liz from American Girl Fan is doing a shout-out for your doll blog with Julie and Coconut this week! I love discovering new doll blogs through Liz's Shout-Outs :D Check it out  *HERE*


If you were featured in Marvelous Monday and would like a Marvelous Monday blog button, find that blog button on my sidebar and copy and paste the code onto your blog :) 





2 comments:

  1. Cool! I've already seen some of them, but I will check out the other ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, AGDTIME! I'm glad you found a few more posts to enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.