Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Mai's Outfit Of The Day




Yep, that's right! Mai's Outfit Of The Day! My name is Mai and I'm a JLY #4. Us here at Oh My Dollies were inspired by seeing other doll blogs' OOTD so we decided to make our own! Today's outfit consists of:

Kit's Meet Cardigan
Kit's Felt Hat from Kit's School Skirt Set
Kit's Meet Skirt
A My American Girl long-sleeve tee (unknown set)
American Girl Canvas Shoes


Here's my whole outfit altogether! I pushed up the sleeves of my cardigan for a more casual look.  


I absolutely love this hat! It's fancy enough that it goes well with many outfits, but also is a bit casual, too.


Here's my cardigan and shirt! The white tee compliments the other pastel colors in the outfit and is neutral enough to go over my colorful sweater. 




And here's my skirt! It is one of my favorite skirts in my closet. It has those amazing pleats and a fun, summery print, and has just enough vintage feel! 



This bracelet was handmade by Shelby-Grace for me to go with this OOTD. It's bright and colorful and adds a pop of color to my outfit!


These canvas shoes are amazing! They go with so many of my things, and are comfortable for walking! And I just love the flower graphics! 


Here's a look at my outfit from above!



I hope you enjoyed reading Mai's Outfit Of The Day!





5 comments:

  1. Adorable, I love her outfit so much! My blog is aghoneyspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm Rebekah (I change my blogger account name often) and I go on American Girl Fan! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, TheDolly Trolley! I really appreciate that :) I love your blog, it's great!

    Rebekah, thanks you so much:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.