Thursday, June 5, 2014

MagNeoBio Award!




Pretty Lilly An American Girl received the MagNeoBio award! She gave some great answers and then she said anyone who reads this was nominated for the award! I saw this last week, but I forgot to make my post, so I'm doing that now :) Her questions are in normal type and my answers are in italics.

1. What's your favorite Starbucks drink? 

 Strawberry frapichinos with milk! I'm not a fan of coffee, but those are soooo good!


2. Would you rather choose ice-cream or frozen yogurt?

Oooh, that's tough, but I've got to go with ice cream, especially Reese's Blizzards at Dairy Queen ;)

3. Do you like to shop at Target or Walmart?

I mostly shop at Target, but we occasionally stop by Walmart :)

4. Tell me your favorite AG outfit!

That's hard, but I think I choose Julie's birthday dress! The colors are so pretty and that straw hat is adorable :)

5. Do you like a muffin or a cupcake?

Muffins! Chocolate chip muffins are my favorite ;)

6. Sweet or salty?

I love anything sweet! 

7. What's your favorite app?

I would have to go with Candy Crush! It's so fun, especially on long car rides!

8. Would you choose for apple pie or banana cake?

I absolutely looooove apple pie! 

9. What's your favorite doll blog besides yourself :)

Ahhhhh! I can't choose one! My some favorites are yours, American Girl Fan, and Vinyl Girls!

10. Are you a fan of Minions (Despicable me) or Little Green Man (Toy Story)?

I am a fan of the Minions!! They're so cute :)




*********




I'm going to nominate six doll blogs for the award and list my ten questions to answer. 







Here's my questions for my nominees:



  1. How many dolls do you own?
  2. Do you collect any other dolls besides AG?
  3. How long have you had a blog?
  4. Who was your first American Girl Doll?
  5. Do you design your own doll clothes?
  6. What are your dolls' hobbies?
  7. If you had to choose, who is your favorite doll?
  8. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
  9. If you could design a Historical or Girl of the Year doll, what would she be like?
  10. What doll is next on your wish list? 





6 comments:

  1. Thank you! I already have a MagNioBio award post, so I will add to that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome :D I checked out your answers to my questions, they're great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I also already have a post about the MagNeoBio Award, and I am updating it right now. It will probably be done by the time you see it: http://agdtime.blogspot.com/2014/04/magneobio-award.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome, AGDTIME ;) Your answers are great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the nomination. I too have posted about the MagNeoBio - it's a lot of fun to do the interviews...We may approach this one a bit differently.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome, Melody Silverleaf :D I agree, the interviews are very fun ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.