Monday, June 30, 2014

Alexandria's New Freckles!

After reading Liberty Rain's blog, California Harmony, I noticed her Jess doll had freckles, and on the Throwback Thursday on Doll Diaries, Liberty sent in a picture of her Jess, and mentioned she had used a washable marker to add freckles to her doll. I loved how it looked on her Jess, so I went digging through my art supplies to find some brown washable markers to try to add some freckles to one of my dolls. I found some old Crayola Fine Tip markers, and I tested them out on my Madame Alexander My Life As doll, Alexandria, and I think they look adorable!  




What do you think of Alexandria's new freckles? 



6 comments:

  1. I love them! They make her look so adorable!
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so cute with freckles!!!Oh my goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Liberty Rain, I really appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those freckles look great on her! I just discovered your blog through the Daisy Chain Award and I love it! :)

    ~ MInt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Mint, I'm glad you like my blog :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.