Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Oh My Dollies' First Blog Button!

Oh My Dollies officially has a blog button!
   
 If you would like to share this blog button on your blog's sidebar, the code is right under my profile and add it in by going to Layout and adding HTML/JavaScript gadget. Copy and paste the code into Content. You can add a title if you wish. Then click "Save" on the HTML/JavaScript gadget popup window then click "Save Arrangement." That is how to do it in Blogger, I'm not sure how it works in other applications. 

Oh My Dollies


What do you think my blog blog button?

If you would like to do a button swap, drop me a comment and we can arrange that!

Here are all the current buttons and awards:


http://www.happydayswithanonymousa.blogspot.com

                                                              Grab My Button

Ellie's Blog

Lily's Blog

Ella's Blog

Adaline's Writing Blog


Kathryn's Blog

Adaline's Blog

Marissa's Blog

Hope Harman's Blog

The Pony Tales Sisters

Maddie's Blog

Mint's Blog

Leah's Blog

Abigail's Blog

Girly Doll Type

And now for the awards: 

★ The Daisy Chain Award Blog Button! ★
Thanks, Heidi and Rayanne, and Dollypics547 :)


The Darling Doll Blog Award!
Thanks, Kathryn and Adi :)


The Victory Award!
Thanks, Dollypics547 :)





The MagNeoBio Award!
Thanks, Rapunzel, Maria, and Pretty Lilly :)



The Snowflake Award!
Thanks, Loren :)


The Awesome Doll Blog Award!
Thanks, Liberty Rain :)





The Beachy Blogger Award!
Thanks, Leah, and Ginny and June, and Elly :)


34 comments:

  1. Cool! Do you want to swap buttons? Mine is on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a new one now, please update it :)

      Delete
    2. Hi AGDTime! Sorry, I didn't know you had a new button. I changed it now. :)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  2. Yes, that would be great to do a button trade! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, thedazzlingdollies, I'd love to! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to make a button! I will add yours! how do you make a button?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Dollympics547 :) I'd love to show you how to make a blog button, but it would be too long to show you how in the comment box, so I'm going to make a special post today for you to show you how to do it :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could we swap buttons? My blog address is todollyawesome.blogspot.com. Thanks!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to, Leah B.! I just added yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. I'm so sorry, I didn't notice your comment until now! ;( I am SO sorry!! ;( ;( ;( Sure! I'd love to do a button swap! I just added yours :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  9. Would you like to do a button swap?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I'd love to! I just added yours :)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  10. I would like to do a button swap! I will add yours soon to my blog.
    -Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathryn! Somehow I have forgotten to respond for a whole month, but I would love to do a button swap! Thank you for asking :D

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Shelby-Grace! I was wondering if we could swap buttons? (I've already got yours up.) Thanks, and have a lovely day! :)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ellie! Sorry for such a late reply! :( But yes, I would love to swap buttons with you! I just added yours to my sidebar :) Have a lovely day, too :D

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  13. I get a bit confused with this whole button thing! When you say do you want to swap buttons, but then you also have the grab my button thing, am I supposed to swap with you or can I just take your button? Does that make sense? Well either way, I would love to swap or just take! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lily! Sorry for such a late reply :( That's fine--at first I was confused by blog buttons, too :) You can really do either--take the button or swap with the person--whichever you would prefer ;) I did just add your button to my sidebar, though! :D

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  14. Can we swap? I already have yours up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can definitely swap! I'll add yours to my button page right now :D

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
    2. Thanks for putting it up, but when I click on it it doesn't take me to my blog. You might want to fix that...

      Delete
    3. No problem! :) Oops, sorry about that! I have no idea why it's not working--I'll look into that...

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. Hi Kylie G.! I would love to swap! Where is your blog button located? :)

      ♥ Shelby

      Delete
  16. Hi Shelby-Grace! Would you like to swap?
    Thanks!
    Clara
    www.clarascraftcorner.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Shelby-Grace! I added your button. Would you like to add mine?
    www.happydayswithanonymousa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, AnonymousA!

      Oops, I'm sorry, somehow I didn't notice your comment before this morning :(
      I will definitely add your button! Which one would you like me to use? :)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.