Friday, May 30, 2014

My New AG Books

For the past few days, we've been shopping at quite a few book sales, and I've found a ton American Girl Books!



 I found, Felicity, Kirsten, and Molly's craft books and Kirsten's cookbook.


I also bought Samantha's meet book.


I almost passed it by, until I opened it up:


It's a First Edition 1986 book!


I also found Rebecca's The Crystal Ball mystery. I've been looking for this book for a while and I was so excited to see it at the sale! 

I love all the History Mysteries, so I was excited to find a new one!


I hope you enjoyed seeing all my new American Girl books!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.