Thursday, May 22, 2014

Meet The Dollies

{All credit for the inspiration for the About Sections goes to Our American Girl Dollhouse!}


Hello! I'm Mai Estelle, mostly referred to as Mai. I'm a spunky, dramatic girl with a love for figure skating and acting. Out of all the Oh My Dollies sisters, I'm closest to Rebecca, and of course my twin sister, Melody.
You can mostly find me at the ice rink with Melody or putting on a fun skit with Rebecca.

My full name: Mai Estelle  
Birthday: March 17th 
Age: 13
Personality: Spunky, outspoken, and dramatic.

Favorite animal: Cats! :) 
Favorite color: Pink, of course! ;) 
Hobbies: Acting and figure skating (I'm in Freestyle 2!)  
Where you'll find me: At the ice rink, or in my room rehearsing a play with Rebecca.
Bonus Questions And Answers:
Favorite food: Chocolate!
Favorite toy/doll: My Hello Kitty collection stuffed cats are my favorite :)
Favorite book: I love all the American Girl Mystery books--they are very well written ;)
What I want to be when I grow up: Either an actress or a professional skater.
My pets: I don't have any pets, but I do have my Hello Kitty collection ;) 
Interesting info: I was an eBay rescue and arrived on St. Patrick's day last year.


Hi! I'm Rebecca Faith Rubin, and I'm a dramatic, yet a bit shy, girl with a passion for acting and writing. 
In the Oh My Dollies family I am the closest to Mai and Grace.
Usually you can find me outside, working on a script for a new play, or rehearsing with Mai for a skit.

My full name: Rebecca Faith Rubin  
Birthday: April 30th 
Age: 13
Personality: Dramatic, a bit reserved depending on the situation, and imaginative.

Favorite animal: Cats, definitely ;) 
Favorite color: Either purple or dark pink.
Hobbies: Acting and writing.
Where you'll find me: Rehersing with Mai, or outside, working on a script for a new play.
Extra Questions:
Favorite food: Cinnamon rolls!
Favorite toy/doll: My Mini Kirsten doll.
Favorite book: I enjoy classic books, such as The Secret Garden or Anne Of Green Gables.
What I want to be when I grow up: Definitely an actress.
My pets: I have a cat named Praline.
Interesting info: I was Shelby-Grace's first doll after she got interested into dolls again, and I came from AGP Minneapolis. 


Hello! I'm Felicity Poppy Merriman, and I'm a adventurous, daring girl with a love for horses and the outdoors.
Out of all the Oh My Dollies sisters, I'm the closest to Molly and Kirsten.
Most of the time you can find me outside, riding my horse, Penny, or tending to my garden.

My full name: Felicity Poppy Merriman   
Birthday: April 21st
Age: 13
Personality: adventurous and daring.
Favorite color: Purple or royal blue (like my Christmas Dress.)
Favorite animal: Horses!

Hobbies: Horseback riding and gardening.
Where you'll find me: Out riding Penny or tending to my garden.
Extra Questions:
Favorite food: Cherry pie.
Favorite toy/accessory: My Mini Felicity doll.
Favorite book: I enjoy many of the same books as Rebecca--classic books such as The Secret Garden or Anne Of Green Gables.
What I want to be when I grow up: I'm not sure--perhaps a horse trainer?
My pets: My horse, Penny.
Interesting info: I'm Shelby-Grace's very first AG Doll!


Hi there! I'm Molly Cordelia-Jean McIntire (I know, it's a very long name!) and I'm a energetic, caring girl who loves tap dancing and art.
Out of all the Oh My Dollies sisters, I am closest to Felicity.

My full name: Molly Cordelia-Jean McIntire  
Birthday: April 22nd 
Age: 13
Personality: Energetic, kind, and caring
Favorite animal: Dogs :)
Favorite color: Either red or blue :)
Hobbies: Tap dancing and art of any kind.
Where you'll find me: Practicing my Miss Victory tap dance or doodling in my room.
Bonus Questions And Answers:
Favorite food: Cinnamon Apple Twist bread.
Favorite toy/accessory: My stuffed kitty toy :)
Favorite book: I enjoy Jenny L. Cote's series, The Amazing Tales of Max and Liz/The Epic Order Of The Seven.
What I want to be when I grow up: I hope to be an artist!
My pets: My dog, a labrador retriever named Honey.

Interesting info: I'm also from the AGP Minneapolis! I was Shelby-Grace's second doll and the very first doll she picked out in person.


Hello, I'm Kirsten Pleasant Larson, and I am a shy, curious girl who loves embroidery and garden work. Out of all the Oh My Dollies sisters, I am closest to Felicity and Addy.

My full name: Kirsten Pleasant Larson  
Birthday: June 8th
Age: 13
Personality: Shy and curious 
Favorite animal: Cats :) 
Favorite color: Blue or yellow :)
Hobbies: Embroidery and gardening 
Where you'll find me: Working on my stitching or outside in the fresh air ;) 
Bonus Questions And Answers:
Favorite food: I love apple pie!
Favorite toy/accessory: My Mini Kirsten doll!
Favorite book: I love the Nancy Drew series.
What I want to be when I grow up: I would love to do something involving sewing :) 
My pets: My kitten :)

Interesting info: Shelby-Grace got me for her 9th birthday at DisneyLand!



Hey there! I'm Cecelia Ruth, and I'm a total sports girl--soccer, tennis, volleyball, you name it! I am also a ballet dancer and I love to hike and travel. I'm friendly, outgoing, and do my best to help out others.
Out of all the Oh My Dollies sisters, I'm the closest to Samantha, who is my twin sister. She actually belongs to Shelby-Grace's grandma, though, so I don't get to see her as often as I'd like. I'm also close to Bailey :)

My full name: Cecelia Ruth  
Birthday: January 24th
Age: 13
Personality: Friendly, outgoing, and helpful.
Favorite animal: I love cats :D 
Favorite color: Yellow and purple.
Hobbies: Sports, dance, hiking, and traveling. 
Where you'll find me: Practicing one of my many sports, dancing, or hiking, or maybe helping one of my sisters.
 Bonus Questions And Answers:
Favorite food: Reece's Peanut Butter Cups :D
Favorite toy/accessory: My stuffed kitty :)
Favorite book: My favorite books are the same as Kirsten's: I love the Nancy Drew series.
What I want to be when I grow up: I want to be a professional ballerina or a sports coach.
My pets: My Husky dog, Pepper.

Interesting info: I was a surprise gift from someone at Shelby-Grace's church! I also have a twin sister, Samantha.


Hi! I'm Kit Charlotte Mildred Kittredge, and I'm an adventurous, creative girl with a passion for writing!
Out of all the Oh My Dollies sisters, I am the closest to Addy.

My full name: Kit Charlotte Mildred Kittredge  
Birthday: June 8th
Age: 13
Personality: Adventurous and creative.
Favorite animal: Cats :) 
Favorite color: Pink and green :) 
Hobbies: Writing!
Where you'll find me: Working on my newest edition of my newspaper or working on a different story. 
Bonus Questions And Answers:
Favorite food: I love apple pie!
Favorite book: I love the Nancy Drew series.
What I want to be when I grow up: I want to be a reporter! 
My pets: My dog, Grace!

Interesting info: I'm from the AGP Minneapolis!

Name: Kit Charlotte Mildred
Hobbies: playing with her basset hound, Grace, riding on her scooter, and reporting.


Hello, there! I'm Addy Wilhelmina, an energetic, adventurous, imaginative girl who loves art! 
Out of all the Oh My Dollies sisters, I'm the closest to Kit and Cecelia.

My full name: Addy Wilhelmina Walker 
Birthday: April 9
Age: 13
Personality: Adventurous, kind, and imaginative. 
Favorite animal: Cats, definitely! :D 
Favorite color: I really like purple and blue!
Hobbies: I love to paint and sketch, and go hiking with Cecelia. 
Where you'll find me: You'll usually find me out exploring with Cecelia, or painting and sketching outside.
Bonus Questions And Answers:
Favorite food: Chocolate Chip Pudding cookies! It sounds a bit odd, but they are the best!
Favorite toy/accessory: My Ida Bean doll :)
Favorite book: I love the same series as Molly--The Epic Order Of The Seven/The Amazing Tales Of Max And Liz :D
What I want to be when I grow up: I would to be a professional artist. 
My pets: I unfortunately don't have any pets :(

Interesting info: I'm from the AGP L.A.!


Hey! I'm Bella Marie an outgoing, energetic and creative girl with a love for figure skating, soccer, and writing :D
Out of all the Oh My Dollies sisters, I'm the closest to Mai and Melody and Cora and Nora ;)  

My full name: Bella Marie 
Birthday: August 27th
Age: 13
Personality: Outgoing, energetic, and creative.
Favorite animal: Most certainly cats! ;)
Favorite color: I love pastel colors, such as light pink, lavender, and mint.
Hobbies: I love figure skating! (My level is Freestyle 2, so I usually practice with Mai) I also enjoy playing soccer with Melody, or working on my novel. 
Where you'll find me: I'm either heading to the rink with Mai, or playing soccer with Melody, or working on my novel :) 
Bonus Questions And Answers:
Favorite food: Since I try to eat healthy, I like grabbing a quick snack before sports, and I love fresh fruit such as pineapple and peaches.
Favorite toy/accessory: My Mini Cecile doll!
Favorite book: I love the same series as Molly and Addy--The Epic Order Of The Seven/The Amazing Tales Of Max And Liz :D
What I want to be when I grow up: I'd love to be a professional skater or maybe an author!
My pets: My siamese-mix cat, Mabel!

Interesting info: I was purchased at the same time as Cora at the AGP Minneapolis :D 

                          

Hi! I'm Cora Rose, and I'm a creative and inventive girl who loves painting and baking! I also enjoy running my own bakery business with my sister, Grace.
Out of all the Oh My Dollies sisters, I'm the closest to Bella and Grace.

My full name: Bella Marie 
Birthday: August 27th
Age: 13
Personality: Creative and inventive.
Favorite animal: I love cats!
Favorite color: I love many as the same colors as Bella--pastel colors, such as light pink, lavender, and mint.
Hobbies: I love any kind of art--particularly painting and drawing :) I also love to bake!
Where you'll find me: Outside sketching or painting, or baking with Grace in preparation for a big sale. 
Bonus Questions And Answers:
Favorite food: Any kind of baked goods are my favorite! I especially enjoy macarons. 
Favorite toy/accessory: My Mini Elizabeth doll :)
Favorite book: I love the Nancy Drew Series!
What I want to be when I grow up: I'd love to eventually run my own bakery, or become a professional artist.
My pets: My black cat, Inkpot!
Interesting info: I was purchased at the same time as Bella at the AGP Minneapolis :D 


Hey there! I'm Eleanor Jane, and I am a shy, book-loving girl who loves to read and write :) 
Out of all the Oh My Dollies sisters, I spend the most time with Bailey and Bella :)

My full name: I'm Eleanor Jane, but you can just call me Nora :) 
Birthday: December 24th
Age: 13 
Personality: A bit shy, but always willing to help another Oh My Dollies sister. 
Favorite animal: I love cats :)
Favorite color: Surprisingly, I love brighter colors, such as green, pink, and purple. 
Hobbies: I love to read and work on my novel with Bella :) 
Where you'll find me: In my room working on my novel, or outside reading :) 
Bonus Questions And Answers:
Favorite food: I love testing out Grace and Cora's tasty treats!
Favorite toy/accessory: My stuffed kitty :) 
Favorite book: I love the Nancy Drew series!
What I want to be when I grow up: I'd love to be a published author!
My pets: I unfortunately don't have any pets :( 

Interesting info: I arrived at Shelby-Grace's house at 8:00 P.M. Christmas Eve! Just in time for Christmas :) 


Hi! I'm Grace Brielle, and I'm a energetic and creative girl who loves to bake! 
Out of all the Oh My Dollies sisters, I'm the closest to Cora and Rebecca.

My full name: Grace Brielle Thomas 
Birthday: September 16th
Age: 13
Personality: Energetic and creative.
Favorite animal: I love French Bulldogs! ;) 
Favorite color: I love pink!
Hobbies: I love absolutely love to bake! I also enjoy running my own baking business with Cora. 
Where you'll find me: Definitely in the kitchen, baking with Cora!
Bonus Questions And Answers:
Favorite food: I love macarons :D
Favorite toy/accessory: I love borrowing Cora's doll, Elizabeth!
Favorite book: I love the same series as many of my sisters--The Epic Order Of The Seven/The Amazing Tales Of Max And Liz :D
What I want to be when I grow up: I'd love to run my own bakery!
My pets: I hope to soon get BonBon from Paris! ;) 

Interesting info: I look very similar to how Shelby-Grace looked a few years ago, minus the blue eyes :) She has since grown out her side-bangs and looks either like a longer-haired Rebecca or a lighter-skinned Kanani ;) 



Hi there! I'm Bailey, and I am an imaginative, kind, but a bit shy, girl with a love for animals :) 
Out of all the Oh My Dollies sisters I am the closest to Cecelia.


My full name: Bailey (My middle name still hasn't been decided yet!) 
Birthday: July 19th
Age: 13
Personality: Imaginative, kind, shy, and animal-loving.
Favorite animal: I love all animals! :) 
Favorite color: I love light blue!
Hobbies: I love helping to take care of the Oh My Dollies family pets! I also love to write. 
Where you'll find me: Taking care of the various animals, from cats to dogs to horses, or working on my stories.
Bonus Questions And Answers:
Favorite food: I love scones :) 
Favorite toy/accessory: My tiny stuffed cat!
Favorite book: I love the same series as many of my sisters--The Epic Order Of The Seven/The Amazing Tales Of Max And Liz :D
What I want to be when I grow up: I'd love to do something with animals someday :) 
My pets: Even though I love animals, surprisingly, I don't have a pet of my own! :( 

Interesting info: I was purchased at the MCM Sale in Wisconsin this summer! I was also the last #35 doll in stock there! :)


Hello, I'm Melody, and I am a sporty, creative, but a bit shy girl with a love for figure skating and soccer :)
Out of all the Oh My Dollies sisters, I'm the closest to my twin sister, Mai, and Bella. 

My full name: Melody (My middle name still hasn't been decided yet!) 
Birthday: March 17th
Age: 13
Personality: Sporty, creative, but a bit shy.
Favorite animal: I love cats :D 
Favorite color: I love turquoise.
Hobbies: Figure skating and also soccer! :)  
Where you'll find me: At the rink with Mai and Bella (They're in Freestyle 2, and I'm Freestyle 3), or playing soccer with Bella. 
Bonus Questions And Answers:
Favorite food: I love chocolate covered pretzels :)
Favorite toy/accessory: My mini Tsum-Tsum, Marie :)
Favorite book: I love the Nancy Drew series.
What I want to be when I grow up: I'd love to be a professional skater!
My pets: I unfortunately don't have any pets :( 
Interesting info: I'm also from the MCM sale this year! Shelby had grabbed one of the last #30 dolls, but then she looked at me, and decided she liked me better :) I was so glad to finally be chosen!


Hey! I'm Eloise Florence, and I'm one of the newest Oh My Dollies family members :) 
Since I am pretty new and was an "impulse" AGP purchase, my personality isn't completely decided upon yet, but what we do know is I am a fashion-forward doll who loves astronomy and botany.
Once we're sure on my personality, and my sister, Shona's, we'll definitely update this page!




****

Dolls that belong to friends and family (but are occasionally featured on this blog)



Josie, my grandma's doll (TM #22)


Samantha, my grandma's doll (Historical Character)


Bridget, my grandma's doll (MAG #61)


Mia, my grandma's doll (GOTY 2008)


Saige, my grandma's doll (GOTY 2013) 


Bree, my grandma's doll (TM #33)


MaryEllen, my grandma's doll (BeForever MaryEllen)


Genevieve, my mom's doll (JLY #8)

Photos coming soon for: 
My mom's doll, Liesel (TM #24)
My mom's doll, Lindsey (GOTY 2001) 

41 comments:

  1. Hi! Im Sydney, the person who took that picture from Doll Diaries! I want to say thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca is such a beautiful doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your dolls are beautiful!

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Maddie, I really appreciate that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Love the personalites.
    - Zoë from Glowyzoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Zoë :D The girls say thanks, too ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty dolls, Shelby-Grace! Where did you get Rebecca's tank-top she's wearing in that photo? It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry, livelaughdolls, I didn't notice your comment until now :( Thank you so much! I'm so glad you like my dolls!! :D Rebecca's tank is from an Our Generation set ;)

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my they are so cute I love them all
    TTYL
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so happy you like them :D The girls say thanks, too ;)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  10. Thanks Shelby-Grace your so sweet!!
    TTYL
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, you two! That means a lot to me :)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  11. Wow, you have quite a collection! Just out of curiosity, how many dolls do you receive in a year? Thank you for your time and, I just adore your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashley! I'm so happy you like my collection! :) The amount of dolls I receive in a year mostly depends on how much money I've saved up or ask for for my birthday or Christmas :) This year I've gotten quite a few, but last year I didn't purchase any dolls, so the amount of dolls I get fluctuate year to year :) Thank you for asking! That means a lot to me that you like my blog :)

      ★ Shelby-Grace ★

      Delete
  12. Beautiful dolls!! I love the variety in your family :)
    -Lydia from AGfernfriends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lydia! The girls and I really appreciate it! ;)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. The dolls and I say, "Thank you so much, Seven Little Daisies!" ;)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  14. All of your dolls are really cute, especially Mai! :D I wish AG still sold her nowadays. Was she your first doll? If so, when did you get her?
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The girls and I say than you! ;) Mai also says thanks ;) I agree--it's so sad that AG returned her! :'( I actually got Mai off eBay last year, I believe it was on St. Patrick's day (I'm not quite sure, since she came a few days earlier than expected ;) ) :)
      Thanks for commenting! :)
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  15. I would like to see a photoshoot of Rebecca, please!

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, I apologize for replying so late--thank you for voting! :D

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  16. What cute dolls! I love the photo of Genevieve Opal!
    Please visit our blog at ouragdollhouse.blogspot.com
    ~The OurAGDollhouse Team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ^_^ I will definitely check out your blog :D

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  17. Hi Shelby-Grace!
    I voted for a photoshoot and I would love to see Cora or Grace. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! :) Thank you for voting! ^_^

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  18. We love the new doll personalities! Well done, and thank you for giving credit to us!
    We love you guys!
    ~The OurAGDollhouse girls
    ouragdollhouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D No problem ;)

      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  19. I love your dolls! You have a lot... ;P Oh, and out of your grandma's dolls I have the #33 doll... I love her! She's a very pretty doll. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I do have a large amount of dolls ;)
      That is really neat! #33 is super pretty :)
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  20. I love how your mom and grandma like it too! My grandma wants to go to the AG place, so I don't know...she might get one.

    ~Amelia <3 (VintageDollies)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I love sharing that hobby with them! :D I hope your grandma has fun at the store! :)
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  21. Cute! Your grandmas dolls all have red hair! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, yes, she loves having red-headed dolls since that was her hair color when she was younger ;)
      ♥ Shelby-Grace ♥

      Delete
  22. Hi, Shelby-Grace!
    I just wanted to let you know that you won "Best Blog Design" in Best Of 2015!
    See more here: https://clarascraftcorner.wordpress.com/2015/12/30/best-of-2015-day-5/

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on Oh My Dollies! Please no swearing or rude comments. All comments are moderated, and comments are posted at the blog author's discretion.